Italian Town Corners the Market for High-End Accordions – NYTimes.com

Have you thanked accordians recently?

“The accordion now accounts for around 15 percent of Castelfidardo’s” output, said Paolo Picchio, president of Consorzio Music Marche Accordions, a local consortium of manufacturers and promoters. “But the other 85 percent still has accordions to thank.”

via Italian Town Corners the Market for High-End Accordions – NYTimes.com.